Club Recovery’s team of professional and experienced Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADC) provide our clients with thorough and detailed chemical health and compulsive gambling addiction assessments to meet a variety of needs. We conduct assessments, also known as drug and alcohol abuse evaluations, for clients who are:
- Addressing concerns about their own drug and/or alcohol use
- Not sure if they have a problem with drug or alcohol abuse
- Responding to concerns of family members or friends regarding their alcohol or drug use
- Interested in starting a substance abuse treatment program, either inpatient or outpatient
- Requesting a second opinion regarding possible chemical addiction
- Meeting a requirement of probation or parole
- Resolving DWI/DUI charges or another court-related issue involving drug or alcohol use
- Required to complete a chemical health assessment by an employer or a school
- Referred by a medical doctor or nurse, psychiatrist or mental health therapist
- Meeting Driver’s License / DMV / DPS referrals, recommendations and requirements
- Following up on health insurance referrals and requirements
- Need a Rule 25 Chemical Use Assessment
Assessments Scheduled within 24 hours, 7 Days a Week
Club Recovery’s chemical health assessments are available on a flexible schedule. Generally, we can arrange a next day appointment. We offer our assessments 7 days a week, by appointment. We want to be available for our clients whenever they need our help.
Club Recovery’s chemical health assessments are based on an in-depth interview conducted by our licensed counselors that will evaluate whether a client’s chemical use (drug and/or alcohol) is problematic or addictive. Club Recovery’s assessment appointments are approximately 2 hours in length:
- 1st Hour – The client reviews and completes medical privacy paperwork. The client fills out background information packets to help their counselor understand the issues and needs that the client wants our help addressing.
- 2nd Hour – The client meets for a one-to-one interview with a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LADC).
Following the client’s assessment interview, our staff promptly completes and mails our clients a professional and individualized chemical health assessment report that will include:
- An in-depth summary of background and supporting information provided by the client to their counselor during the interview portion of the assessment and from written materials completed by the client during the assessment appointment.
- A determination of whether the client meets medical criteria for a diagnosis of substance abuse or chemical dependence.
- When appropriate, our assessments will also include a recommendation for education and/or treatment for clients who meet criteria of chemical (alcohol and/or drug) abuse or dependence or who would benefit from additional information about addiction or chemical health issues.
Club Recovery is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services under Rule 31 to provide addiction services. All counselors are Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADC). Club Recovery is also licensed by and contracted with the State of Minnesota and Hennepin County to provide Rule 25 Assessments.
Club Recovery is in-network for Medica, BlueCross and BlueShield, Health Partners, United HealthCare, PreferredOne, Ucare, SelectCare and LaborCare.
We also work with clients with out-of-network health insurers.
We are contracted to work with clients who have MinnesotaCare or MHCP coverage.
We provide Rule 25 assessments for clients who are residents of Hennepin County.
If a client chooses not to use insurance, we can also offer self-payment options for all our services.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and personal checks.
Club Recovery is conveniently located across from the Southdale Shopping Center, near the border of Edina and Richfield. Our facility is served by public bus lines and easily reachable by major roadways from locations throughout the Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington area.