Club Recovery’s professional, licensed and empathetic addiction counselors are trained and capable to do respectful interventions for people suffering with drug and alcohol addiction. Addiction interventions are specifically designed and performed to keep the family intact and help your loved one into a treatment program. It is important to act quickly if your loved one needs help but won’t accept help or acknowledge the urgency.
Reasons for an intervention
- Sleepless nights due to your loved one being out there drinking or abusing drugs.
- They keep promising to quit drinking and abusing when you have threatened to leave, but they still don’t quit.
- They are having job or social problems and it feels embarrassing and destructive.
- They simply cannot stop drinking or using on their own.
- You feel like you cannot take one more betrayal or broken promise.
- It is hard to watch the drug addict or alcoholic continue to suffer.
- You have supported them to no avail and you need to do something to give them one last chance.
Addicts do not need to “hit bottom” or “need to want it” for an intervention to work.
If you are exhausted and frustrated and cannot provide help on your own any more, don’t let your setbacks determine your family’s destiny. It is not your fault.
- Let our experienced addiction therapists help your loved one begin the journey into recovery for their benefit and yours.
- Club Recovery’s drug and alcohol addiction interventions are geared to breaking denial and helping to ensure your loved one moves to acceptance of his or her actions and the need for change.
- Our quality qualified staff will treat you with dignity and worth as we coach you into helping the loved one stop harming himself or herself through chemical addiction.
- After the intervention Club Recovery can enroll the individual in intensive outpatient therapy at our center or refer to inpatient treatment centers as appropriate for the person and family. Ongoing treatment at Club Recovery normally features a mix of individual and group therapy and the family can be involved in individual sessions with the Club Recovery counselor, if that is your desire.
Breaking alcohol or drug addiction and dependence requires change. Club Recovery will help you work through the pain, frustration and shame created by someone who has lost their way, beginning with a professional intervention. Addiction is treatable and beatable through our counseling. Club Recovery has coached thousands of former addicts to breaking their abusive habits since our founding in Minneapolis in 1998.
We help people get to the root of their issues and addictive behavior, reinvent themselves, and heal their minds, bodies, emotions and spirits. Interventions are customized for each family on an individual basis.